
Homemade Makeup Remover Recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hloDS... -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- http://JenniferReneeMerrill.wordpress... Purple and bright green is one of my favorite color combos for eye makeup. They are so complimentary together and they really make green eye stand out! This makes a great party or night-out look. • • • P O P U L A R V I D E O S & P O S T S • • • ▸ Make Your Eye Color POP! | Central Heterochromia https://youtu.be/SfxR9r4It0Y ▸ Emerald Green and Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial https://youtu.be/YSiUp0ZhjbA ▸ Rainbow Color Burst Summer Makeup Tutorial https://youtu.be/rnvxQRQurws • • • • • • F O L L O W M E • • • • • • ♥ F A C E B O O K ♥ https://www.facebook.com/JenniferRene... ♥ T W I T T E R ♥ https://twitter.com/jennifer87renee ♥ I N S T A G R A M ♥ https://www.instagram.com/jennifer87r... • • • • • • M U S I C • • • • • • "Venice Beach" Topher Mohr and Alex Elena Youtube Audio Library "Cynical Integrity" Natasha Kmeto stylehaul.audiosocket.com I have been given permission to use this music in my videos. ©Jennifer Reneé. All rights reserved. May Contain Affiliate Links.
Green and Purple Party Makeup Tutorial - YouTube |
| 143 Likes | 143 Dislikes |
| 9,488 views views | 61,497 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 21 Mar 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét